Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What kind of blush would you suggest? Creme, Powder, or Liquid?

And what brand/shade works well? I like this Apricot powder blush from Lorac that I saw at Sephora. But Im thinking, should I buy creme or liquid?What kind of blush would you suggest? Creme, Powder, or Liquid?
Hey, sweetie. I was a professional makeup artist for quite some time and have managed several lines, so I can help you out. It TOTALLY depends on your skin type. If you are oily, I recommend avoiding a cream or liquid. If you are TOO oily, of the same accord, you have to control it before using a powder blush. Too Faced Cosmetics makes the best blotting and setting powder I can recommend right now - ';Absolutely Invisible';. I have SUPER SUPER sensitive skin and I can use it, which is a first for me.


If you have DRY skin, use a cream blush, but make sure you don't have any super patchy areas first. Liquid is great for normal skin. Powder will work on any skin type as long as you know how to work with it, set it, and keep it in place. Again, though, if you have very dry patches, it will just collect around them. If you have any questions or want suggestions - just email me sweetie.What kind of blush would you suggest? Creme, Powder, or Liquid?
POWDER ALL THE WAY! liquid/cream can easily leave streaks if not applied correctly. it also takes more time to put on. and most importantly, powder blush gives you an airbrushed look, but liquid/cream blush fails to do so.





good luck-mitra
ok i use mac powder blush but it seems like if i dont have the same amount i had when i apply it


but my sis uses the mac cream blush n it works way betr n f=gives u like a more natural so i suggest cream but i think its a lil harder 2 apply it
it really depends on the skin type.. if your have oily skin, use power, if your skin is dry, use liquid. they have different kinds of blush for a reason.
liquid................ Nitrogen...... BOOOOYAAAAAAAA
i don't know what color our skin is but pick the one that looks most natural and powder is the best it is the most natural
i like the liquid-for some people you can tell that they have powder on

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles