Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How do you use liquid blush?

I just went to Clinique today. They were having the Clinique bonus-thing and I got this free tube of ';liquid blush.'; It looks like a really fat tube of chapstick with a stick of redish smooth shiny stuff in it (the blush). What do I do? Do I put it on with my fingers? Do I just rub it right on my face and then smooth it in? Do I use a cotton ball to apply it? I want to use it, but I don't know how! Thanks.How do you use liquid blush?
1] You can put from tube directly on face, or use clean fingers


2] do three TINY dabs [ you can always add more ] on each cheek bone:


a] one directly under pupil at top of cheekbone,


b] second just inside outer eye at top of cheekbone, and


c] third just under and between both top dabs


3] then blend up and out [ towards temples ]How do you use liquid blush?
dab it on.
mix an amount to the palm of both your hands, and rub it on to your cheeks =]
rub it on ur cheeks liek MAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles