Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can I keep eyeshadow and powder blush for 3 yrs?

I have lots of MAC and expensive makeup from Sephora. I want to avoid infections but I have a hard time getting rid of stuff that cost so much money. So Is it ok for me to keep those products for 3 yrs? I use these products alot but I keep my brushes clean. I wipe them with wipes once a week and I deep clean them every other week.Can I keep eyeshadow and powder blush for 3 yrs?
MAC brushes are ones that are meant to be kept for years. I think keeping them for 3 years is perfectly fine as long as you keep them clean (which you do from your description). However, I do recommend cleaning your brushes before and after everytime you use them, just be safer and keep them less contaminated (even if it's just antibacterial soap or shampoo). On the other hand, if they are shedding or anything dramatic like that, it's time to get a new one. Hope I helped!Can I keep eyeshadow and powder blush for 3 yrs?
Anything that goes around your eyes should be tossed after a year--3 months for mascara. Three years is pushing if for blush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles