Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can eyeshadow be used as a blush?

I bought this really silky powdered eyeshadow in light peach (I have lightish medium skin). I tried it on my eyes and it doens't look good. I was playing makeup and decided to use it as a blush. It looks really good since it's not shimmery. I feel like it would be put good to use as a blush instead. Will it be bad for the cheek area? After all, the eyelids and cheeks aren't far apart and it's still the same skin on your face, right??Can eyeshadow be used as a blush?
its fine, dont worry so much.





eyeshadow and blush still use the same key ingredients





which is = talc.Can eyeshadow be used as a blush?
Of course! I do and it looks great. It will not rash your skin unless you have an allergie to that make up (chances are you won't). Shine!
idk...sounds ok to me. i dont think you will break out or anything. and if it looks good then yay!
I work in cosmetics and you can totally use eyeshadows on your cheek area. I would recommend blush formulas to be used in the eye area as the eye area requires eye specific formulations.
yes it can!
yes but not all blushes like the crem and matte blushes but not really the liquid
yes
well i use my eyeshadow as blush i am fine but if u Think someThing is wrong take it off my friend try it but she tuck it off i know loads of people who do the same.
Yes, you can use the eye shadow on your cheeks. You can also use lipstick.
yes it is fine to use on your cheeks i use blush as eyeshadow so it all blends..........
YES you sure can!


Some eyeshadow are beautiful as a blush!
yes. i some times use it
Sure, if it's a neutral pinky colour.


Lipstick can be used as blush too. I've seen my aunt do it and it actually works!
I used eyeshadow as blush before. Nothing happend to me. Its fine.
I do think it will be fine for your cheeks. Just try it for a few days, and if you notice you start to break-out on your cheeks more than usual, than you should probably stop using it. 鈾?





Good luck hun!
If it is made for the eyes, it will be fine on the cheeks because the eyes are more sensitive anyway.
it would be fine,


do wat u want, i mean, its ur skin.


and it wont ruin ur skin or anything if you use it on your cheeks instead of your eyes.


have fun!!!
no ...
SURE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles