Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have you tryed the dream moouse products? Such as blush,eyeshadow or bronzer. Do they work well for you?

Looove the foundation - it goes on so smoothly. My daughter uses the blush and really likes it. Great product as far as I'm concerned :)Have you tryed the dream moouse products? Such as blush,eyeshadow or bronzer. Do they work well for you?
I have the blush and it's really good for a natural look. It blends easily and comes in a good shade range. The foundation, however, didn't really work for me - I may have just ran into a bad batch, but it reminded me of wall spackle.Have you tryed the dream moouse products? Such as blush,eyeshadow or bronzer. Do they work well for you?
The eyeshadow work really poorly,but the blush and the bronzer are great because it gives you a flawless finish like mineral wear.
i use the foundatin and bronzer, its great, and has so many shade options!
I use the dream mousse foundation which works really well for me as i have dry skin i mix it work moisture and it looks and feels great. I have also tryed the blush but it felt a bit heavy on my cheeks maybe its just me and maybe because i put too much on.
Are you talking about the ones from Maybelline? If you are, I have the Dream Moouse Shadow, and it worked great! I have Ivory Illusion and Seude Sensation. It really gives my eyes golden shimmer. I have brown eyes, and they worked fantastic! You should definetely try them. But I don't know about the blush or bronzer. But they should work OK.
I've tried the foundation. It works well and it's light so it doesn't make you face feel all clogged up and disgusting.
They work well for me because I have slight acne and they blend well to my face. The eyeshadow is also nice.





Give it a try!
i like the foundation but I'm not to pleased with the eyeshadow because it dries out REALLY easily..... hope i helped u out!
the foundations good!! but i would hesitate to buy the eyeshadow b/c i can see it creaseing fairly easily.
I have used the foundation and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles