Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are the best blush and eyeshadow?

Which is the best?


Max Factor (2000 Calorie, Lash Perfection)


Maybelline Intense XXL


Covergirl LashExact


Maybelline(?) Great Lash


I'd prefer answers from people who've used at least two of these brands.


Hope I got them all right, cuz I'm doing this from memory. Also, BLUSH? Inexpensive but good quality-what woudl you suggest?What are the best blush and eyeshadow?
i used to use maybelline intense xxl then kind of grew out if it because of how much time it took to apply each morning. maybelline great lash is a classic and is always going to work, but i got kind of tired of that also. right now i'm using dior maximeyes, which is AMAZING, but about $22 a tube. i also use maybelline lash stylist, which is incredible. i would highly recommend it! it has a different brush, it's a comb instead of an all-around brush. it works well for seperating lashes and still giving tons of volume.





and for blush, try neutrogena healthy skin blends. i have the normal blush as well as the bronzer, both work great! they both look really natural and aren't too expensive.











hope all works out!What are the best blush and eyeshadow?
one word M.A.C!
maybelline xxl...rimmel has excellent blush
I like Avon, but Maybelline intenes XXL is the best.
Can't go wrong with Max Factor or Revlon! Right now, though, I am using Avon Daring Curves and it's ok, better than some of the other Avon mascaras. Stay away from Avon' s Daring Definition! It really flakes off, terrible for contact wearers such as myself. I personally can't stand Maybelline Great Lash, did nothing for my lashes.


As far as blushes go, I have found a bronzing powder to look far more natural especially when applied with a big fluffy brush. Right now, I am using Avon Shimmer Swirls in Sun Bronzed and love it. It has six different shades in the same family so you can really customize the color you put on your face. I think it runs for around $6. Good luck and have fun!
\Rimmel of London
I don't like Avon mascara at all. Cover Girl is good, I have used it since I was a teenager. Max Factor is good. But always go back to Cover Girl. The Maybelline I use is Volume Express, don't care to much for its hard to remove.
I prefer the Maybelline Intense XXL because it delivers on its promises. I also like Max Factor Lash Perfection, and the CoverGirl LashExact. The brushes are awesome! I don't like Great Lash at all because I've found that it flakes off. For the abolute best mascara in the world, try to splurge on Benefit Bad Gal. It makes a woman feel glamorous!





For blush, I turn to Benefit Dallas. I know it is a little pricier, but it's well worth it. It looks natural, and it goes on much more smoothly than drugstore brands. But if you have to turn to mass-market, try L'Oreal. Nice selection, decent product.
I've tried all those brands of mascara and I have to say that covergirl lash exact waterproof formula is the best one I've found. it holds a curl all day, makes lashes look so lush and long, and doesn't flake or smudge or otherwise.





Most blushes are equal in my opinion; there are only so many shades of peach, red, and pink out there. My favorite drugstore blushes: jane blushing cheeks in petal, loreal blush delice in sugar plum, revlon cream blush in just peachy





P.S. hate hate hate great lash. its like black dye. doesn't do anything except tint your lashes, flakes/clumps/ewww
pur element eye shadow, it turns into lip gloss, manicure, and everything else
get help
Personally, Avon's Daring curves macara it is fast and easy to use also stays put all day. Avon's True color blush -it won't fade and stays true all day. And finally Avon's eye shadow duos and quads... They blend together very well to bring out your eye color.
I usually use Chanel or Lancome. Nice even coverage and smells nice
For the money you can't beat Maybelline Great Lash Mascara and Neutrogena Blush.
max factor
I don't like Avon, but I think I liked Covergirl. I use Maybelline Intense XXL. It works pretty well. I use Rimmel eye shadows. Jane blush, color- Glow and Earth...really pretty for all skin tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles