Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I keep my eyeshadow/blush on all day without it fading off?! 10 POINTSSS :)?

Everyday at school, I have to re-apply my eyeshadow and/or blush because it fades off. What can I do to keep it on day?How can I keep my eyeshadow/blush on all day without it fading off?! 10 POINTSSS :)?
Make sure you use a mouturizer in the morning before applying make-up. It will give you a base that should make your make-up last all day. Follow that with a powder foundation applyed evenly throughout your face and on your eyelids as a base for your eyeshadow. After applying your eyeshadow, lightly put powder on a brush,and dab it over your shadow. Do the same for your blush. :)How can I keep my eyeshadow/blush on all day without it fading off?! 10 POINTSSS :)?
Use a primer. Primer is usually a cream base that you apply first, then you put the powder over it. The creamy base allows the powder to stick. MAC has Prep+Prime for Eyes and Face that comes in skintone colors. You can also use a cream eyeshadow stick...hope this helps
well lets see . It might be because of the eyeshadow and just to get a better kind. Try putting on more but not lots even if your going to the light look but apply it hard...? Does that make sense? Stay away from rain and maybe get a better eyeshadow if it is always coming off.
for eyeshadow, use a cream shadow, then brush powder shadow over top. it works. what works even better is if you use foundation or concealer and then follow up with the powder.


Blush- rub in a cream blush and then put powder blush over top to set it.
Use a primer. You can get some really good ones at places like Sephora. For eyes, use the Too-Faced eye shadow insurance. It's better than Urban Decay's primer. You should also use powder to set your face so that it stays on all day.
Use a primer! I use paint pots for my eyeshadows. There are also primers for the face as well. MAC has great ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles