Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is everyone's favorite mascara, eyeshadow, blush, etc.?

What are your favorite make up products and why? Or favorite shade of lipstick or eyeshadow or whatever?What is everyone's favorite mascara, eyeshadow, blush, etc.?
None, because women look so much better without goo on their face.What is everyone's favorite mascara, eyeshadow, blush, etc.?
I really like Maybelline's products
- Mascara: Maybelline Define-A-Lash or Covergirl Fantastic Lash


- Blush: Maybelline Expertwear in Siamese Pink


- Eyeliner: Revlon ColorStay Waterproof in Black


- Foundation: Maybelline PureMakeup


- Eyeshadow: L'Oreal HIP collection


- Concealer: Physicians Formula


Hope this helps =)
May Fav. Mascara 5X full lenghts by Avon, It make my lashes look longer with out the weight....





And Perfect ware Lips by Avon...
My favorite mascara is by Loreal - gray bottle gold lid.


Everything else I wear is by Arbonne - because it's 100% pure and natural - I most especially love their mineral powder foundation, lip sticks -
I LOVE Clinque. It's kind of expensive, but it is really good quality. You can buy it at Belk in the makeup department. They can show you how to put everything on. My favorite product is this creamy eyeshadow that I just put on my eyelids if I don't have time for full eye makeup. They will also tell you what blush will complement your skin.
Cover Girl


.
my fave mascara is shephora ......thats the only make i wear beside bare minerals
I'm a Maybelline or Cover Girl user.
COVERGIRL HAS THE BEST MASCARA HANDS DOWN. EXACT LASH AND i FORGOT THE NAME OF THE OTHER ONE. ONE IS IN A PURPLE TUBE THE OTHER IN A RED TUBE. I ALSO LIKE THE TINTED MOSTIRIZER BY COVERGIRL AND THE WET SLICKS LIPGLOSS BESIDES THAT I AM A MAC GIRL ALL THE WAY.
My fave mascara is cover girl.
I luv lancome L'EXTREME - Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara - makes lashes look awesome





pop beauty class in blue eyes- so easy for everyday but you can do so much w/it





neutrogena mineral shimmers in sand- make my eyes super bright





urban decay surreal skin- light and easy foundation





lancome blush stubl in sheer- perfect for my skin tone
i love cover girls multipliying mascara and eye shadow from bonnebell. oh yea nd Queen Latifiah's Queen Collection for women of color!
I like ';easy, breezy, beautiful.......Cover Girl. It seems to not make my face break out like other make up's do.
my favs





1) mascara - MAC zoom lash in zoomblack


2) lipstick- Flirt 03 snazzy


3) lipgloss- MAC Oh baby
i luv lip gloss if i could only have I1 product that would b it
i lik covergirl
I like to mix it up from time to time, but here are some things I like (links are below):





Eyeshadow: Bare Bronze Radiant Shimmer Eye Palette (like to use as bronzer too)





Foundation: Dream Matte Mousse by Maybelline





Eye Liner: Lineworks Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner





Mascara: 3D Extreme Mascara by Revlon





Blush: Golden Affair Sculpting Blush by Revlon





Lipstick: Super Lustrous Shiney Sheers by Revlon





Lipgloss: New Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers by Covergirl
I naturally have short, stubby, blonde lashes and the only thing that gives me those long, curled, baby-doll, flirty lashes in Define-a-Lash by Maybelline (it's in a bright green tube). Wonderful AND inexpensive! Gotta love that!
well, i actually hate Cover Girl everything... except their Lash Exact mascara...the regular kind in the purple tube or the volumizing kind in the red tube... it's the best!


i really, really like Clinque's mosaic bronzer...it has a perfect amount of shimmer and color in it...and it makes my skin look like a model's!


; D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles