Thursday, December 10, 2009

How much do MAC Pro Blush Pan Refills Cost? Eyeshadow Pan Refill? Lip Erase? Lipstick?

I'm going to a Pro store across the country while on vacation and I need to know how much $ to bring :DHow much do MAC Pro Blush Pan Refills Cost? Eyeshadow Pan Refill? Lip Erase? Lipstick?
I'm pretty sure these are the prices:


Eye Shadow Pan Refil ~ $10.50


Lipstick ~ $14.00





Thats it Sorry!How much do MAC Pro Blush Pan Refills Cost? Eyeshadow Pan Refill? Lip Erase? Lipstick?
eww don't use MAC people who use it look like clowns, my friend spent $900 on makeup from there.
Hi There.





Mac Pro Cards gets different discounts depending which profession you are in:





Make-up artist gets 40% off retail prices


Stylist, Models, Actors, Esteticians and others get 30%off





Im in Canada so my prices are a little bit different.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    reptiles