Thursday, December 10, 2009

What eyeshadow and blush and evrything should i use to make myself look better? (pic)?

ok so im getting bored of my usual routine and i wanted to use some colors for eye shadow and evrything to make my eyes pop what do u hthink this is what i look like...





http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile%26amp;friendid=327241522What eyeshadow and blush and evrything should i use to make myself look better? (pic)?
you better go to a department store. let the makeup artists try their products on you. in that way you can also get some tip[ on how to do it the right way with the right product and color that fits you!What eyeshadow and blush and evrything should i use to make myself look better? (pic)?
You could make your eyes pop by using either purple or plum eyeliner.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    reptiles