Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What are my colours?? what blush, lip colour, eyeshadow, etc. especially for my eyes..?

EYES - dark brown


SKIN - medium (i'm white but tanned)


HAIR - golden red... copperish.. hard to describe





*my eyes are an almond shape - what eyeshadow/liner should i use with them??





thanks!What are my colours?? what blush, lip colour, eyeshadow, etc. especially for my eyes..?
For your eyes, if you just want a natural look, go for a sparkly beige. My eyes are greenish-brown and that's what I use. If you're wanting a more dramatic look, I'd say go for a bright navy, turquoise, or teal to make the brown in your eyes pop. For eyeliner and mascara, use black. Or none at all, if you can get away with it. It gets old to have to make a precise black line around your eyes every day.





For your blush, I'd say just a pretty, feminine, soft shade of pink. Nothing too dark or nothing too hot pink. Just make your cheeks look natural. You could try a little bronzer too.





For lip gloss, try a light pink color, especially if you're using the blue eye shadow. It will make your lips pretty but natural so that most of the attention from others will be shed on your eyes.





Hope I helped! :DWhat are my colours?? what blush, lip colour, eyeshadow, etc. especially for my eyes..?
blue or purple (dark on both) shadow, and black liner. or lik a gold shadow. and kinda a coral peachy-pink blush

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles