Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Claire's eyeshadow and blush set?

http://claires.com/product.asp?name=prod鈥?/a>


I was wondering if I should purchase the item.


It seems very cheep for only 10 dollers.


and I was wondering if it would be a good pallete for me?


or if I should just start off with the urban decay palletes, because I heard they we're good for a first pallete.


I cannot by online so, I'd hafta' get a pallete though the mall.


and I don't want my first pallete to be from mac simply because I was a variation of color first.


How much are the palletes from mac anyways?Claire's eyeshadow and blush set?
DO NOT GET IT








Claires makeup up sucks sooo bad..





Urban decay hav wicked colours, bright and bold, that stay for ages!


and they dont test on animals ;)Claire's eyeshadow and blush set?
If you're looking for an inexpensive pallette, I'd suggest Wet n Wild over Claires. I've tried both, and the Claire's stuff was chalky, crumbly, and didn't show up.


Wet %26amp; Wild has some pallettes of just eyeshadows and one with eye, lip, blush %26amp; highlighter colors. Pretty cheap at CVS.
YES!


You Should Buy It I bought A eyshadow ect PAllet From Claires And It Is Really Good!!


Makes Like...


*Claires


*Miss sporty


*2true


And Any Other Cheapish MAkes Are USually Better Than The Posh Makes Like


*MAybelline


*MAx factor


*Mac ....Ect


But If You Still Want To Buy A Mac One Then You Can





HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!
its crap coz its for kids. try designer brands...
claires makeup is very cheap quality cuz its made for like seven year olds. try nyc or wet n wild. there inexpensive but work great
claires makeup sucks to be brutally honest. the colors barly show up and they come off with in the hour.


urban decay has amazing products!


and so does mac:


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>
HEY YOU CAN ALWAYS HAVE BROWN LIGHT COLORS IF U HAVE A LIGHT SKIN!!
If you like it then get it!
the ones @ clairs are o.k but its more like kiddy make-up, the pigmentation isent so great so it wont be a bright clor. urban decays is good because they have small palletes too, and thye colors are good too.


im mac fan so i would go with that but it is veryyy pricey, u pay fo the pallete itself and is 8 dollars for every color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles