Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does Guys like girls with eyeshadow, foundation, blush, perfume?

i had a question about guys who likes girls with makeup. Turns out, the majority like girl with no makeup, just light makeup like mascara, eyeliner and lipstick. But what about eyeshadow, does guys like when girls put them on, and foundation, blush, perfume... everything.


i want to know what guys don't like girls to put on their face.


i know a girl who put A LOT of makeup (lipstick, mascara, foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush) EVERYDAY, but she's really pretty and she's lucky to have a boyfriend. That statement didn't help the GUYS LIKE GIRLS WITH NO MAKEUP theory, yes my english is bad.. well i want your opinionDoes Guys like girls with eyeshadow, foundation, blush, perfume?
Too much makeup = too much upkeep and alot of guys aren't patient with a girl who is essentially a depreciating investment.





**My husband answered this one**Does Guys like girls with eyeshadow, foundation, blush, perfume?
Thanks for aknowledgement of the literature! Lol








I would say that, All guys like all girls, IF THEY ARE STRAIGHT, that is...





But, by personaly experiance, I know my man doesn't much care to kiss on me when Ive piled on the gloss.





I mean, he's a guy. guys generally dont wear gloss...





But anyway, I'm an aspiring makeup artist, and I experiment CONSTANTLY, and my guy always supports me and asks to see what Ive done..





So anyway, I think tastefulness is the key, just keep that in mind...
Makeup in moderation is OK.


However some people really over do it and make themselves look a bit over processed.
Im a girl but im pretty sure guys like girls with less makeup...more natural.
just wear a little eye makeup i guess


.. i hate lipstick so much
guys like hookers, so yeah i guess they like chicks with makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles