Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Eyeshadow as blush?!?!?! ?

Okay so my friend said that you can use a very light pink eyeshadow as blush but just a little I put it on.. and then took it off cause I didn't feel right about it and I put on my regular blush.. and I have a sensitive face I have to use Bare Ecentuals my mom only wants me to wear dark pink blush.. I can only use bare ecentuals cause my face is so sensitive.. Is it bad if I put it on my face?? Or can I do that without it braking out SO BAD!!?!?!?! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! Eyeshadow as blush?!?!?! ?
hi, no if you have a sensitive skin do not use eyshadow as a blush because there are things in eyeshadow which are not good for sensitive cheecks. just a buy blush. oh and by the way..








also have very very sensitive skin and i thoguth that bare escentuals would be good but no! its actually very bad for sensitive skin!!! there is this thing which is called oxyd something and people who have sensitive skin ofen get allergic to it and it can cause HUGE BRAKING! just google it, its very very bad for a sensitive skin.





so after this happened to me i had to change to clinique, because that is especially made for sensitivie skin. STOP using be. it could have ruined my skin.





good luck ;) Eyeshadow as blush?!?!?! ?
Eye makeup is for eyes


Just buy a blush with a color that you like and your done


Don't use anything that was made for a part of your face and use it somewhere else. Use it where it was purposely made for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles