Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Should I ask before I wear eyeshadow, a little mascara and/or some blush?

I am 10.Should I ask before I wear eyeshadow, a little mascara and/or some blush?
If you are going to, you should go with a lighter shade like tan or


coral, to mix with your skin. If you're going to wear foundation or


powder, then get a color that matches your skin tone. They actually


make clear ((natural)) mascara, and that would be better for you!!Should I ask before I wear eyeshadow, a little mascara and/or some blush?
Please don't wear mascara so young. After you've worn it for many years, your eyelashes start to fall out! Believe me, it happened to me. Eyeshadow.....nah. You're 10 and don't need to look like you're ';trying'; to look older. If you really feel a strong need to wear some makeup, definitely ask your parents. They will have the best advice for you and I'm sure won't let you wear it without their permission anyways. Right? My advice is if you do ask, ask if you can wear maybe some sheer tinted lip gloss, and MAYBE a very light, light , light blush.
hahhh girll. i started wearing makeup when i was 12!! which is also young. and trusssttt mee, when u put makeup on constantly and every day, you get used to yourself looking like that. so when u take it off, your self critisicm will go way up, because ull probably think u look ugly =[. also when u like run out of something, and u cant wear it to school, because u have no more, people will think u look awful





btw, 10 = way too young
Please don't. I mean wear any. It's unnecessary and stupid for a 10 year old to wear makeup. You probably have fine skin. Wait a few years. But if you absolutely must, definetly ask. Maybe then your mom will help you apply it right so it looks natural.
holy crap your too young for makeup dont even try it untill your atleast 12. or 11.5 but still your mom will be really mad if you do
dont wear makeup when youre young. ppl will think your fake
you don't sound like a ten year old.
i agree. they will call you a wh***. and fake barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles