Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, and blush too much for every day use?

which one is better for everyd ay?Is foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, and blush too much for every day use?
I use foundation, mascara, and blush every day.


Just dont use crazy or bold colors


soft and natural/neutral colors are good for everyday use.:DIs foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, and blush too much for every day use?
Yeah that's a bit much.


Here's what I usually do;


1- If your skin is not too bad, maybe you just need to even out the tone, wear a tinted moisturizer and an invisible powder over that ( I use rimmel stay matte).


2- Line your lower rim of your eye with a brown liner. This is a subtle way to bring out your eyes without having a dramatic affect. (This is an especially great tip for work days).


3- Mascara is a must. If you wear nothing else, be sure to wear mascara! It's subtle but works wonders for your eyes, and opens up your entire face.


4-If you NEED hint of color, use a TINY bit of blush, but my favorite way to brighten my face is with a bronzer, (physicians formula works best, plus it has spf in it which is always a plus).


5-Finally, lip gloss. The best one is the classic. CHAPSTICK. It doesn't add color, it doesn't add shine, it just moisturizes your lips which is really all you need. Unless you have a ';trademark'; lip color, in which case, go for it. =)
is all on how heavy the makeup is. its better to where jus foundation and mascara for everyday if you absoloutly need to wear it that way when you go out with your friends, dances, dates, etc you can add the blush and eyeshadow and people wil notice it more. but if you always wear it then youll look the same no matter where your going. change it up a bit
It's doesn't take all that much time to put on your make up I'm sure.. An extra 10-15 minutes to look good isn't that ';taxing'; is it..?


If you LOOK good you FEEL good.. Anything wrong with that...?


That's the trouble with so many g/g s ou there today... They put on a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, flip flops, and walk out the door saying ';Damn - I look good...!!!'; HA!!!!


I say ';Look in the mirror sweets, because YOU DON'T LOOK GOOD!!!


Women nowadays are failing to look like women anymore.. And it's entirely their own fault..


Rachelle In High Heels
Foundation, mascara and lipgloss are my every day staples, and are a nice day look that doesn't make you look overdone during the day.





I only wear eyeshadow, liner, or blush when I have somewhere more formal to be.
I think it depends how much of each you're putting on. Make up is personal to everyone, if you like to wear alot and it reflects your personality, then why not. I tend to wear eyeliner and mascara for everyday.
That is a bit much. I generally think mascara and lipgloss it fine for everyday wear.
lipgloss, eyeliner and mascara.





really dramatic :D
I wear all of that almost everyday! For more relaxed days, I opt for just blush and mascara though!
It's a bit much,,, just lose the foundation... your skin needs to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles