Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mac eyeshadow and blush palettes?!?!?!?!?

Hi. I want to get a eye shadow palette and a blush palette from Mac cosmetics but I don't live near a MAC store and im not a mac pro. Can I order mac palettes on the mac website???? and can i buy the refills on there? I don't want to buy off of ebay. People told me you can order whatever you want if you call.. How much does the empty palette cost? and how much does each blush and eyeshadow refill cost??


Please please please help me with all of this!!!!!!!!! thanks and please hurry.Mac eyeshadow and blush palettes?!?!?!?!?
Go to the website and check, if it doesn't show it then call the number found on the website. Hope i helped =]


I know the eyeshadows cost $14.50Mac eyeshadow and blush palettes?!?!?!?!?
HAVE YOU TRYRD TO GO TO THE MAC WEBSIE AND I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH ALL OF THE BRUSHES COST BUT I KNOW MY CUZIN PAID 35 DOLLARS FOR ONE BLUSH BRUSH
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    reptiles