Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can blush be used as eyeshadow?

I have medium olive skin and blue eyes...I love to use the bricky red-terra cotta bronze eye shadows, but have trouble finding them...I have found a number of blushes in the color I like but do not know if I should use them on my eyes....also, if anyone could recommend an eyeshadow and lipstick in these shades I would appreciate it...thanksCan blush be used as eyeshadow?
I personally don't own any eyeshadow. I've used blush in its place for years. You'd be amazed at how many compliments I receive on my make up... It still amazes me. Go ahead and use the blush. I usually put a little foundation on my eyelids and then apply the blush. It help the color stay on longer. And it looks GREAT! Good luck and God bless!Can blush be used as eyeshadow?
I've used blush on my eyes before as eyeshadow and it looks alright. I think that you should be fine. Also, check out these sites and see if there are any colors that you like. I hope this helps!





xo tinkerbell xo
yes it can but your have pink eyes lol
yep, i use my blush as my eyeshadow every day! it saves a little bit of time and an extra step =) its a simple look for a girl who really doesnt have that much time in the mornings for makeup. just make sure you smooth it out so you dont walk around with big red eyelids! good luck!
Sure you can use blush as eyeshadow. I do it all the time! It won't harm your eyes at all.
if its the rite color, then yeah !! i guess loreal has !!
I have used it before
Yes, but if you do, don't get a dark color and don't put on to much.


It's usually best to buy eye shadow close to what your looking for.


Not to be rood, or make you sick, but lipstick is made from bacteria and fish scales. Lipgloss is a much better product.
Yes you can. But make it the right shade. Not to dark.
never tried it,try it and see. i have used lipstick as blush,it worked pretty good and it was the same color as my lips.if your blush has any kind of glitter in it i wouldn't use it ,as the glitter may irritate your eyes. have you looked at Avon,Mary Kay,or such? they have a wider variety of products.
There is no reason why you couldn't use the blush for an eye shadow -- however, you might want to check with your Avon representative -- they have many colors and several in the color scheme you are looking for and you can get both eye shadow and lip color from your representative.
Yes it can but do you really want to walk around with red eyes! I saw a young lady at the mall with this red eyeshadow that could only have been blush...the blush made her eyes look terrible. She was a pretty girl but the redness took away from her beauty. Makeup should compliment your face, not take over your face.
of course you can as long as the colour looks ok! you can also add it to your lip gloss the give your lips some colour as well... cause i can never find a colour to suit me so by doing it like that i can make the colour as subtle or as intense as i need!
yea i do it
Yes,but I wouldn't reccomend it because it smears and it doesn't really last as long as regular eyeshadow and it sometimes causes a line in the crease because its not real eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles