Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Should I start weraing eyeliner and what color blush and eyeshadow?

Okay I am almost 14 and I am growing my hair out long but I was in the hair section they said eyeliner.


Pic of me currently: http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t280/鈥?/a>





Pic of me last yr well almost last yr: http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t280/鈥?/a>





Plus if I do than how can I persuade my grandmother. Lastly what kind of blush and eyeshadow is a good color for me ( I already wear eyeshadow and blush). Oh and I know my teeth are horrible!Should I start weraing eyeliner and what color blush and eyeshadow?
Yeah use black eyeliner wear eyeshadow that matches your shirt if possible and not to dark use like a pink or brown if you dont have eyeshadow for blush use a bronzer on your cheek bone get covergirl truematch 440 natural bronzer use a very little bit on a blush brush dont use the pad it comes with use a little bit b/c it can get dark...Should I start weraing eyeliner and what color blush and eyeshadow?
blush=non. eyeshadow= earth tones such as brown and golds.


And i don't know how to persuade your grandmother because i never really had to persuade my mom. it just kinda happened.
well you are a ver beautiful girl. i think you can forget about the blusha nd eyeshadow. just get some nice cover up and a little mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles