Tuesday, June 22, 2010

To create the illusion of bold cheekbones can i use eyeshadow on the hollows of my cheeks instead of blush?!?

Technically, you could, but be careful about the color of eyeshadow you use because it might not look natural. Use a big brush to apply it, not the actual eyeshadow brush. Also, a lot of eyeshadow has a little shimmer or sparkle to it, and that would only highlight the area even more, so make sure you use one that's matte.To create the illusion of bold cheekbones can i use eyeshadow on the hollows of my cheeks instead of blush?!?
sure but if you over do it, it will look really weird from certain angles.To create the illusion of bold cheekbones can i use eyeshadow on the hollows of my cheeks instead of blush?!?
sure. I do that all the time. I like the color of my eye shadow on my cheeks, but I cant find that color in blush ... so, yea!
You could, but it looks very dated, ala early-to-mid nineties movies. You would be better off with a highlighter on the cheekbone.
It would be fine but make sure to apply it with a brush, it will appear more softer. Pick a shade that is natural and apply towards the ears and blend really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles